This would be the first time I blogged in ages. This blog would be still for academic purposes except that this year there would be one major change in my blog. There has to be a FOCUS.
Well, to me that's very difficult because if you read the posts I posted last year(http://www.kickingking.blogspot.com), it was quite random. Sometimes I posted about my life, sometimes about school, sometimes about current affairs. However, this year, I can only choose one specific thing to post about because to have a good blog, you must be focused on something. That is a quality of all famous blogs( which I just realised this year).
Therefore, this year the only thing I will be posting about would be current affairs. Well, the main reason would be there would always be stuff to post about. It would not be good to post about my hobbies because I don't think I can do more than two posts on them.
Yeah, so look out for more posts on Current Affairs!
(P.S. Another change this year would be that I need at least 25 followers for this blog. So please do not hesitate to become one. Thanks!)
Monday, February 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment